Sunday, June 13, 2010

Still Swirling

Still Swirling - Sept - #29

It's not as though I'm not trying to get better. Cocktail hour is always hard, so I took the dogs to ride. I was so proud of myself for taking a bath, putting on some clothes and actually going somewhere, even if it were at 6 o'clock in the afternoon. I had been home all day obsessing about what to pack. Seriously, I let myself worry about what I was going to pack. I had enough sense to recognize that I needed to get out.So we went to Wal Mart and Barnes and Noble, even bought a couple of recorded books for THE TRIP. Then when I got home, the bottom fell out. My back is killing me and my head aches like hell. I haven't done my yoga yet because I haven't been able to get my mind to stop whirling. I even stood in front of my mirror and said over and over again, "breathe, breathe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Compliments are always wonderful, but please feel free to leave constructive criticism. How can I learn and grow without your input?