Friday, June 11, 2010

It's About Me

10/01/09:

I removed my blog from facebook today. I don’t know how to filter or censor my words and thoughts. I shouldn’t. If I sugarcoat my emotions for fear of disapproval or fear of hurting someone’s feelings, then it all becomes a lie. Sure, I get mad and say mean things. Everyone does. We all spout off at one time or another. Sometimes it’s reasonable, sometimes it’s not, and I take full responsibility for what I say and think and write down. That is why I have decided to offer my blog to only the ones who want to read it and understand that it is an online journal about me, and I am brave to put it out there. It is a healing tool for me, but if I start to choose my words with anyone else’s feelings in mind, then I have defeated the purpose of the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Compliments are always wonderful, but please feel free to leave constructive criticism. How can I learn and grow without your input?